Find yourself in the movement
Invest in Yourself
- Do you already have a solid foundation and are you ready to move into contributing to other’s growth?
- Are you ready to lead group work but dont want to get involved in all the technical administration stuff?
- Do you want the best possible team around you who will insist on you being the best man you can be?
The Maniphesto Leadership Development Framework is a comprehensive leadership development system designed to give you the real world skills and support your need in developing leadership ability to create an impact in the world.
We have developed a shared platform for you to put your skills to work and find your contributive role.
Through our gatherings, leadership programs, the European Men’s Gathering and Core, we have transformed the lives of thousands of men.
Now you can join us in our Leadership Development Framework.
this is not an ordinary online training program
By joining the Leadership Development Framework, you will become a part of the living and breathing leadership team of Maniphesto.
Maniphesto Network is a powerful international grassroots network of thousands of men who are working together to realise the Maniphesto vision and mission.
Core is the engaged community of men who are working together to reach their goals.
The European Men’s Gathering is the annual event where we are pushing the development of leadership to the next level.
Instead of doing abstract exercises and reading academic papers, we will be dealing with real people and decisions in a live environment with real goals.
Joining the program means that the Maniphesto platform becomes your personal laboratory for developing your offerings.
The men on the program are engaged in teaching workshops at the European Men’s Gathering, creating thought leadership content and teaching men and facilitating our Core teams.
What do you want to offer on the Maniphesto platform? And how can we support you in getting there?
Five modules of self-paced asynchronous learning.
Expect minimum six months to complete.
You pick a personal sponsor from our leadership team and we work together to find an external censor to guide and mentor you on your leadership journey to attaining your goals.
Weekly facilitated Meetings for all participants for connecting with peers and developing your leadership network.
We aim you towards the completion of real world learning objectives, you find the best way to get there.
Hands-on Leadership Training
At Maniphesto we have a seriously BIG goal – to Restore Man.
Given the magnitude of our ambition, we have realised that we need to not just take the maxim of “life long learning” seriously.
That is why we have created the Leadership Development Framework.
If you are aligned with our vision and principles and have a meaningful contribution to make, then we need YOU to join us.
This is not for everyone
At Maniphesto, we use a conciliar system for peer based leadership. This means that we provide a platform for men who are aligned with our vision to support each other in reaching their goals.
If you have been at our events or are a member of Core, then you know us and we know you, and it will be easy to figure out if you are a good fit with our Leadership Framework.
If this is the first time you have come into contact with Maniphesto, then there are a few things that you will need to do first to join the framework.
In order to progress on the program you will need at least 3 hours per week.
If you have lots of time, you could easily use up to 20 hours per week on it.
Our recommended level would be 6 to 12 hours per week for the duration of the program.
You should expect to use at least six months to complete the program. We have no fixed time limit as we are aimed at specific objectives rather than spending time just for the sake of it.
The Leadership Development Framework is based on asynchronous objective-based learning.
This means the training is centered around a series of online modules with specific objectives to complete at your own pace.
The entire program fits into your schedule and is adjusted to suit you. You decide in what order to complete the modules and how long to spend on each one.
You can join at any time, complete all the modules at your own pace, and leave at any time.
The weekly Leadership meetings on Thursdays at 4pm CET serve as the central meeting and coordination point for our leaders.
To sign up for the Framework you need to fulfil the following prerequisites:
- Attendance at one or more European Men’s Gatherings or document equivalent in-person training and experience
- Membership in a Maniphesto Core Team for a period of two months
- Agreement with a personal sponsor from our team to mentor you
What you get + pricing
For 225€ (excl VAT) per month the Leadership Development Framework gets you exclusive access to our Platform and one-on-one mentorship with your Personal Sponsor.
- Weekly Facilitated Leadership Meetings
- History of the Men’s Movement research literature and material
- Addictions and Substance Dependency Clarification
- Shadow Work with Personal and Community Inquiry
- Clarification of your Personal Motivations Hot Seat
- Quarterly Vision Retreat and goal setting
- The LDF tracking, accountability and review system
- Maniphesto Working With Men training and hands on facilitation practice sessions with personal feedback
- Active participation on the Maniphesto Conciliar Leadership to develop your personal offering
- European Men’s Gathering Apprenticeship opportunities
Your Personal Sponsor
- Your personal guide and mentor through the Leadership Development Framework
- The best possible guidance for your field – If we don’t have internal expertise to provide the guidance you need, we will work with you to get the right guide, and will pay for their support.
- Two sessions of personal mentoring per month
- A framework for laying a theoretical foundation for your future work
- Monthly progress report and mentorship conversation
- Support and evaluation on habit tracking, goal progress, accountability structure.
- Personal coaching on group facilitation and leadership
- Guidance in finding your voice and contributive role
Minimum time to completion – Six months.
What happens now?
If you are already a member of Maniphesto Core, then all you need to do is have a chat with your Core Team leader or any of the members of the Core Leadership Team about the Leadership Development Framework.
Tell him you are interested and ask him what you need
If you are not a member of Core, then that is where you start.
When signing up for Core, you are covered by our 30 day money back guarantee, so there is no risk to you.
That will give you an opportunity to meet us, get a taste for how we work and meet potential sponsors.
If you have additional questions about Core or the Leadership Development Framework, then please reach out by sending an email to email@example.com